Guidelines for NJSO – Bulk Registrations
- Get Bulk-Registration Spread Sheet from website or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Students, falling in any category, are required to pay Great Future processing fee amounting Rs. 310/- to submit applications for National Junior Science Olympiad. The payment can be made through e-banking channels.
- Please write your payment TID/Reference Number carefully as it will be verified. During the verification, if any information found wrong, your application will not be further processed.
- Fee can be deposited/transferred by e-Banking channels, ATM Transfer & Mobile banking, Easypaisa, Jazz cash, U-Paisa etc. No manual bank submission required.
- If paying through Mobile Banking such as Easypaisa/Jazz cash then select Bank Transfer and purpose of payment should be Education and then write Account Number or IBAN Number and pay fee. Save and provide your Transaction ID or Reference Number as it is mandatory and save it for future process and submit your application form.