The last Date Of Application Submission is December 02, 2022
National Artwork Contest
Great Future Pakistan is calling all young artists, designers & photographers and more to submit a form of art! Create a piece of your original art
What is National Artwork Contest?
An artist grows by leaps and bounds when he or she puts artwork in the public eye for feedback, and that is what art competitions are all about. Nowadays, drawing and painting competitions continue to allow artists to display their work among their peers, have it reviewed by esteemed judges, and sometimes receive exhibition opportunities and monetary incentives.
Great Future Pakistan is calling all young artists, designers & photographers and more to submit a form of art! Create a piece of your original art.
How To Apply? Watch Video
including original photographs taken from a camera without heavy digital manipulation (such as adding additional objects or removing any objects from the original photo). Slight photo adjustments such as lighting, brightness, contrast, etc. can be used.
including traditional hand-drawing/painting or other two-dimensional hand-made art and digital drawing.
3: Graphic Design
including computer-assisted designs and graphic programs/applications from computer or mobile phone applications.
The artwork can include pictures or designs to complement the calligraphic work.
Why Should You Choose Us?
AWARDS & PRIZES FOR THE CONTEST
- 24 Cash Prizes in Total
- Winners from each category of art competition may receive recognition and exposure through magazines, e-newsletters, and social media.
- Each participant will be awarded an E-certificate for participating.
- Winners will be called for seminars in the presence of superior authorities for the award ceremony.
- TA/DA will be provided to winners coming from cities other than Islamabad to attend the award ceremony.
Winners have to bring their artwork for exhibition
- 1st Prize – Rs. 12000/- (08 Prizes)
- 2nd Prize– Rs.10000/- (08 Prizes)
- 3rd Prize – Rs.5000/- (08 Prizes)
If a winner has submitted application on school or college behalf, then following certificates will be awarded to the institute’s management.
- Certificate of Acknowledgement
- Certificate for Principal
Art Teacher/Coordinators Awards
- Teacher’s Award of Excellence
- Appreciation Certificate for Art Teacher
- Appreciation Certificates for Activity Coordinator
Institutes may receive recognition and exposure through magazines, e-newsletters, and social media.
For an individual or group of participants with the age minimum 4 years and maximum 15 years. Parental consent is required in this category when submitting application and artwork.
For an individual or group of participants with the age older than 15 years till 40 years
Rules & Regulations
- Applications will be open till December 02, 2022.
- You can submit applications for individual participation or group participation.
- One participant can submit applications for more than one artwork category.
- To submit application for more than one category, participant is required to pay submission fee separately for each artwork category.
- Individual applicants have to pay submission fee Rs 730/-
- Group applicants have to pay submission fee Rs 930/-
- After the last date of application submission, dates will be announced to submit their work for the submitted applications.
- There will be maximum three weeks to submit their work for the applicants.
- Instructions will be sent through email and will be displayed on Submission Portal to the applicants who have submitted applications.
- Judgment criteria shall be on creativity, design, clarity, content and elements present.
- Winners from each category art competition may receive recognition and exposure through magazines, e-newsletters, and social media.
- By entering the contest, the artist agrees with the rules mentioned above and the decisions of the Selection Committee. Their decision shall be final and is not subject to appeal. The works entered in this contest must be free of any third-party rights. The Contest organizer shall not be liable in relation to any such third-party rights.
- All person having Pakistan nationality residing in the country, are eligible to participate.
- Students studying in any school, college or university are eligible to apply.
- Students can submit applications on Schools & Colleges behalf.
- Parental consent is required for participants aged less than 15 years.
- Students studying in fine arts are encouraged to apply.
- Females & minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Great Future Pakistan preserves rights to use participants’ artwork for exhibitions, publications, and campaigns as well as other outreach.
- Participants must not use as well as distribute any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information in any way.
- It is our policy to disqualify entries upon prompt notification by the copyright owner’s legal agent without limiting the foregoing.